Who are we?
MyBones trading under LivMD UK LTD (no. 09621759). The registered address is LivMD UK LTD, Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Information regarding what pages are accessed and when
- If you purchase a product or service from us, your bank information is held by us.
We do not knowingly hold or collect any data relating to those 16 and under and ask that you do not submit any personal information to us if you fall into this category. If, however, you do send us personal information and are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Any data you supply to us via social media
Legal basis for collecting your information:
- You have given consent to have your data processed for the specific purpose/s (for example, subscribing to our newsletter or applying for a job on our website)
- Processing is necessary for pursuing a legitimate interest (for example, when you enter into a contract with us to provide products or services)
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to provide backup services, hosting, process direct debits and sending you mailings). When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct purposes. Please be reassured that we will not
release your information to third parties beyond LivMD UK for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
In most cases your data is stored within UK data centers and occasionally the European Union. In the unlikely event the information which you provide to us is to be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) we will inform you and we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting
your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process orders that you have submitted.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us.
- Dealing with entries into a competition.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Send you notifications of service outages or security issues.
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about new products and services, security concerns, promotions of our goods and services.
- Process job applications.
- Profiling: We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
How do we store your data?
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive personal information (as defined in GDPR) you submit to us is encrypted and protected during transit and at rest.
Non-sensitive personal details (your email address etc.) are encrypted when transmitted over the Internet when using systems within our control (e.g. our website and our other hosted services like exchange email). However, if you submit information to us using a system outside our control (e.g. your personal email account) we cannot guarantee it to be 100% secure whilst in transit to us as it may be transmitted unencrypted across the internet. We strive to protect your personal information however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites and/or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or if it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about best practice recommendations, security alerts and our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
Occasionally we would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or phone 0117 253 0400.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 0117 253 0400
Or write to us: Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information automatically from you through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of third and first party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can also remove cookies from your browser. Turning off cookies may reduce the functionality of certain features of our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 0117 253 0400
Or write to us at: Setsquared Bristol, Approach Road, Bristol BS1 6QH
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF