Receive a 50% reimbursement* on your initial and follow-up DEXA scan when you order a Marodyne LiV device.
2. We will email you a choice (where possible) of clinics offering certified DEXA scans in your area or closest proximity to your home address.
3. For GDPR reasons, you will need to book and pay for your own DEXA scan according to the service providers policy.
4. Send/share your DEXA results, invoice and proof of payment to/with MyBones. If sending a scanned copy, please ensure your NHS number has been removed.
5. Upon the completion of the above, we’ll reimburse you 50% of your DEXA scan payment (capped at £100) to the card used for the original purchase of the Marodyne LiV device.
6. If you have a follow-up scan after 12 months, we’ll reimburse you 50% of that scan too (capped at another £100). (This offer will follow the same terms as your initial scan and will need to be approved by MyBones before the scan is carried out.)
You can read the full T&Cs here.
A DEXA scan uses low-dose x-rays to measure how dense or strong your bones are. The scan is painless and normally only takes a few minutes.
A DEXA scan can help you determine whether you have osteopenia, osteoporosis and other bone conditions such as brittle bone disease or osteomalacia.
The scan can also tell you whether you are at risk of developing them.
Your DEXA scan will give you your bone density ‘T-score’. Your ‘T-score’ can fall into one of three categories: Normal (-1 to +1), Osteopenic (-1 to -2.5) or Osteoporotic (<-2.5).
Knowing your T-score can help you understand and measure your bone health. It can also help you determine the effectiveness of your treatments.
*The maximum reimbursement per scan is £100
Patricia Cox, 71, High Wycombe
Dorothy Wood, 72, Sheffield
Danah Witkin, 57, London
Trevor Dyson, 66, Northamptonshire
Lis Harding, 79, Chester
Mavis Ahern, 73, Brecon
Geraldine Chamberlain, 67, Colchester
Lesley Wilkinson, 65, Ripon, North Yorkshire
Julie Arnold, 65, Beaconsfield
Judith Darling, 58, Shropshire
MyBones, trading under LivMD UK.
LiVMD is the exclusive UK and Éire distributor for the Marodyne LiV Device.
SETsquared Bristol, Engine Shed, Station Approach, Redcliffe, Bristol BS1 6QH
Website design by Hide the Shark. Developed by Appeal Digital